SITE MANAGEMENT STRATEGY
Upon being awarded a contract the company will organize and set up an effective management and supervision team that is structured specifically for each project. The project team will be drawn from the technical and management resources within the company to provide personnel with the necessary skills required for each stage of the project.
The team will produce a strategy for the contract and will identify the critical success for the project as follows:
- Liaison and Communication
- Skills ‘Fit for Purpose’
- Quality Measurement
- Business Continuity
- Safe Working Environment
- No Exposures
- Meet All Commitments
- Customer Care
- Financial Management
- Completion of the project in line with the contract specification
Health & Safety:
Health, Safety & Environmental management is of paramount importance and the acceptance of responsibilities is taken very seriously.
All levels of staff and operatives are trained to high standards in respect of protection and environmental control of both operatives and the General Public.
We aim to minimize the number of health & safety and environmental incidents and ultimately to achieve an incident-free working environment. We recognize and accept our duty to protect the health and safety of all visitors to the company, including sub-contractors and temporary workers, as well as any members of the public who might be affected by our operations.
Our health, safety and environmental policy will be continually monitored and updated to ensure continual improvement of the management systems.
Voltshine Technology is continuously working to improve environmental impact through energy and cost-saving programs and products, as well as carrying out assessments and advice.
As a business Voltshine Technology is committed to reducing environmental impact by:
- Ensuring that our activities are safe for our employees.
- Maintaining an environmental management system with due reference to the standard.
- Complying with or exceeding current legal requirements.
- Demonstrating a commitment to the prevention of pollution from processes utilized by our business.
- Whenever possible reducing the environmental impact of goods and services supplied by the Company.
- Minimizing the waste produced in all parts of our business.
- Seeking to integrate environmental considerations to future business policy decisions.
- Communicating this policy as appropriate to customers and suppliers.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement and development of our environmental management system.
- Developing systems to implement and review this policy
Quality Management System:
We use Total Quality Management approach as a way of life and the quality system is a company-wide basis of our operations. In this approach, processes are defined, developed, documented and above all, they are logically implemented.