- These cable trays can be used in almost any environment.
- They have a repute of having a good strength-to-weight ratio and commendable resistance to corrosion. That’s not it.
- These cable trays are easy to install and are also advantageous because of their light weight.
LADDER TYPE CABLE TRAY
- It might surprise you that 80 percent of the cable trays used in any industry is ladder type cable trays. Moisture doesn’t accumulate in this cable tray type.
SOLID BOTTOM CABLE TRAY
- If you are using sensitive circuits, then solid bottom cable trays are the best pick.
- These cable trays contain a solid bottom part with a solid cover. For superior EMI or RFI protection, these cable trays must be used.
MESH CABLE TRAY
- Wire mesh cable tray supplies a point-to-point pathway for cables.
- The hole pattern design make it possible for the cables to pass through and go up and down.